And,Jay Sweeney hates no one.
Here is an announcement from Jay Sweeney(Chair of the Green Party of Pa.):
Calling on those who wish to live in harmony with the Earth and protect the planet from assault, abuse and devastation!
Please join us on Earth Day, April 22, 2013, as we call on the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection to fulfill its mission to “protect Pennsylvania’s air, land and water from pollution and to provide for the health and safety of its citizens through a cleaner environment” and to “work as partners with individuals, organizations, governments and businesses to prevent pollution and restore our natural resources.”
Join us as we gather at DEP’s regional offices in Harrisburg, Norristown, Meadeville, Pittsburgh, Wilkes-Barre and Williamsport to demand:
• The resignation of DEP Secretary Michael Krancer for failure to fulfill the DEP mission
• No more permits for gas wells, compressor stations, pipelines, water withdrawals and other infrastructure related to natural gas, coal or oil extraction
• No more toxic secrets — full disclosure of water test results and other studies done by the DEP
• Justice for those harmed by the oil and gas industry
• The reopening of the DEP Office of Energy and Technology Deployment to develop solar, wind and other renewable energy technologies